Subrealismo

Atemporalidad de una única forma de servirse de la comunicación. Una única vía de decir . Haciendo.

jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

Erfolg




I love you 
and the distance is the one who brings me closer to you 
and your memory 
is almost touchable reality 
your name have materialized in forms 
who build my meaning of love

I love you 
tirelessly, 
every day, in every one of my fears 
at unconscious times  
at the words that I haven´t said 
at the times I've fallen
 

I love you 
and the fragrance of your hair in my memory 
and the virtues you left without knowing
 
the coordinated  rhythm of your hands 
in melodies where one could live
 

I love you 
with my gestures, my silences 
with the time and distance 
with my ailments and complains 
with my restrictions and defects 
with all, all my strength


 



 I love you,
inexplicably 
even when all the air have been breathed 
even when the end seemed ^ve won 
and time took the  splinters of the attemps

I love you 
and I love all the days of your life 
I love  you and I love all forms of your smile 
your ways, your faults, your falls
every moment that I visited you

I love you, 
and love that you never wont understand anything
 do not listen, you do not understand 
your intend and do nothing 
that you get tired and resign 
that you continue been  you

I love you 
and I will live for it 
and just say it is doing 
and flee beyond the permitted 
and be free to love so far 
although loving you is forbidden

No hay comentarios: